Sunday, October 10, 2010

Live Redemption: Katy Perry

Okay, so I know most people don't like KP and I admit, a lot of her songs - especially on her new CD - sound like robotvoice.  I think it's a shame, though, because she really has a nice/unique voice and is a talented songwriter.  She's just an easy target when pointing fingers at "all those girls who can't really sing" because she's hot and doesn't hide it.  While I can't wait for her to turn down the showgirl image a little and be more serious, I still think she has some of the most original pop songs out on the radio today.

For this Live Redemption, I want to contrast her aweful Saturday Night Live performance with what she actually can do.  And on the same note, why does everybody sound so gross on SNL?

The Unfortunate:



The Less Unfortunate:



The Better:

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So I have recently rediscovered my blog and I'm going to try to be better about keeping up with it You should too. I enjoy the mingling of technology, art, and entertainment. Let's get them all tipsy again por favor.