Monday, September 20, 2010

Network TV Fall Shows

I can't wait for the new Fall shows to start.  After my wild Saturday night of watching five hours straight of Hoarders: Buried Alive with my mom, it's a good thing something new is on.  The shows I'm most excited about:

- Modern Family this Wednesday at 9:00pm on ABC
- I'll admit: I'll be watching Cougar Town this Wednesday right after Modern Family
- Running Wilde this Tuesday at 9:30pm on Fox

And of course the Thursday NBC block with:
- Community at 8:00pm
- 30 Rock at 8:30pm
- The Office at 9:00pm
- I'll probably watch Outsourced, but I heard it isn't very good.  Based on the previews, I can see why.

I'll also check in on The Simpsons this Sunday at 8:00pm on Fox.

The only new show that I'm really looking forward to is Running Wilde -- mainly because it stars Will Arnett and will have guest appearances by David Cross.  That should make for a pretty good Gob/Tobias-inspired reunion.  Also, I like Keri Russell from Waitress a few years back.

I think the highlight of this season will be the completely live episode of 30 Rock airing October 14th.  They'll be doing two shows, one for East and one for West Coast.  I hope there's a way to see them both.

Too bad Parks and Recreation won't come back until next Spring...

No comments: