Monday, March 15, 2010

Bienvenue

I know what you're thinking. "Wait, what? Where did that awesome food blog go I always read?" Rest assured, it's in a safe new home with a much more fitting name: alexsnax.blogspot.com. You should probably visit it and follow it.

Oh, that wasn't your question? You're wondering why I'm starting another blog I won't keep up? Well, it's because I have other things I should be working on but would rather do this because it's been floating in the back of my brain all day.

The goal of this blog will be to provide a place for technology, art, and entertainment to mix, mingle, get a little tipsy, and just plain hang out. I'll write about the things I love to talk about: TV, movies, web design, artsy things, books (that I never finish), and various Internet things.

No comments: