Friday, March 19, 2010

Social City

Recently I've been addicted to the Facebook game SocialCity.  It seems like everyone's been all over Farm Frenzy for a while now, but this is my first Facebook game.  It's like a super-simple version of SimCity (which I love), but you play in "real time."  For example, people come to your city every few hours;  contracts to make money are completed in a few hours up to two days, depending on how big the contract is.  Over all it's pretty fun, something to slowly watch grow.  I'm a little annoyed, though, that they want you to buy "city bucks" with real money to buy select buildings. Also, I can't expand my city without neighbors... I guess that's what I get for ignoring everyone's Farm Frenzy requests for the past year.


Neuerdings spiele ich sehr oft das neue Facebookspiel SocialCity.  Viele spielen schon länger ein anderes Facebookspiel, Farm Frenzy, aber SocialCity ist mein erstes Facebookspiel.  Es ist wie eine vereinfachte, echtzeit Version von SimCity, eins meiner absoluten Lieblingsspiele.  Echtzeit hier heißt Sachen passieren im Laufe des Tages: alle paar Stunden kommen neue Einwohner, Verträge um Geld zu verdienen werden zwischen ein paar Stunden und ein paar Tagen fertiggestellt.  Es macht Spaß, seiner Stadt langsam beim wachsen zuzuschauen.  Was aber nervt, ist dass man für einige Gebäude "city bucks" braucht, die man mit echtem Geld kaufen muss.  Außerdem brauch man Nachbarn, also andere Facebookfreunde die mitspielen, um seine Stadt zu erweitern, aber zur Zeit spielen noch nicht viele SocialCity.

No comments: