Friday, March 19, 2010

Daria Complete Animated Series on DVD

I've been trying to post no more than once a day to avoid running out of things to write about, but I'm too excited for this one.  I just found out on May 11th 2010, the complete series of one of my favorite shows ever will be released on DVD.  You can pre-order it at Amazon and it includes all five seasons as well as both movies.  I heard it took them so long because they had to get the rights to all the songs they used in the series.  Either way, remember whose birthday is in May...


Ich versuche nicht mehr als einmal am Tag etwas so schreiben, dass ich nach einer Woch noch was zu berichten habe, aber ich bin zur Zeit sehr aufgeregt.  Ich habe gerade herausgefunden, dass eine meiner Lieblingssendungen am 11. Mai auf DVD erscheint.  Alle fünf Staffeln un beide Filme in einem Set.  Denk dran wer im Mai Geburtstag hat...

No comments: